Looking for a wedding Photographer? We give you the information you need!
Why Choose Our Wedding Photography?
Choosing your wedding photographer is a key decision, one that should not be entered into without a lot of careful consideration. Apart from our experience and quality of work, why choose us?
Up-front information and prices plus, leaflets available.
· We shoot both formal and informal (photo-journalist style) wedding photography.
· View real example wedding photographs.
· Top quality Nikon Pro-digital cameras, flash guns and lenses (two cameras used for weddings).
· Superb image quality, our standard photo sizes run from 6” x 4” up to 15” x 10”.
· Cost effective Laser prints for proof picture albums. Proofs retained after ordering.
· Budget quality presentation binder album with protective photo sleeves included in our packages (choose another Album if you wish).
Clear pricing, no extra or hidden charges.
· Print ready CD/ DVD ROM images can be made available. We do not quote for these in advance as price depends upon the size of any associated print order.
Poster prints available to order, sizes to A2, A1 and A0 scale.
Note: posters are designed for viewing at a distance, as such image
quality is reduced (compared to our standard photographs).
Call us now and ask for an information pack and current prices.
We require a £50 deposit to secure your booking. This is non refundable in the event of cancellation.
All Photographs are individually digitally processed for colour balance, exposure matching, enhancement etc. This work is reflected in the price of finished images (both prints and electronic format images). CD images are ‘print ready’ images prepared to these same high standards.
Wedding Photography Choices
We provide all inclusive wedding packages (currently starting at £350) or choose our pay per item system.
Once you have chosen your pictures (album, packages or additional prints) we require a minimum deposit of 50% of the total order value before sending our order for lab printing.,
Our Standard Print Sizes
The following standard print sizes are available:
Bride & Groom Album / Collection
quality and value presentation 4 ring albums
with protective photo sleeves (included in the Bride & Groom package)
are also available for family / friends requiring an album.
Weddings at Other Locations
We will be pleased to cover your wedding at any location, If your venue is away from our local area, we will add a pre-arranged top-up charge to our standard fee to cover any travel (and possible accommodation).
Blue Gecko Network Web Designer Directory can be found at: